Phase II – Help Build the HFCT Mountain Bike Skills Park
Join with others in the community to help build the HFCT mountain bike skills park by becoming a HFCT 1×12 supporter (see below). The HFCT skills park is a place to build competence, confidence, community, and will:
- Provide inclusive, healthy outdoor recreation experiences
- Serve as a gateway to more technical trail experiences
- Create an exciting community social space
- Provide a space for cycling instruction and education
- Provide opportunities for progression at multiple levels
- Enhance local economies through tourism
HFCT 1×12 Supporter Program – Join Now
Ride the Harvest Fields Community Trails
The Harvest Fields Community Trails opened in October 2020! We encourage all of you to get out there and enjoy our incredible new community cycling resource!! Get directions to the trailhead.
Updates about trail closures are posted to the HFCT Facebook page.
When you visit:
- Please park at the barn, not in the main church parking lot. To find the parking area, follow Discovery Drive to the end, make a right, then make an immediate left into the gravel parking area. (Google Maps knows where to park, and the link above will take you there too!)
- Make sure to read all the signage! The trails are directional, so please read all the information – its there for your safety.
- Tell us what you think – there is more to come on this project, and your feedback could inform our future development.